• Printed Journal
  • Indexed Journal
  • Refereed Journal
  • Peer Reviewed Journal
Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry

Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry

Vol. 9, Issue 4 (2020)

Influence of fertigation and liquid plant growth promoting rhizo-microbial consortia on fruit quality of strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa Duch.) under naturally ventilated poly house

Author(s):

Nisarga G, Madaiah D, Dinesh Kumar M and Nandish MS

Abstract:
The present study was carried out to evaluate the effect of fertigation and liquid plant growth promoting rhizo-microbial consortia on quality of strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa Duch.) under naturally ventilated poly house during 2017-18 on strawberry cv. Sabrina. The experiment was laid out in Completely Randomized Design with eleven treatments replicated thrice. Significant differences were observed among treatments tested for quality parameters. The results revealed that application of 75% RDF (112.5: 75: 90 Kg NPK/ha) through fertigation along with liquid consortia of Azotobacter, phosphate solubilising bacteria and potassium solubilising bacteria recorded highest total soluble solids (12.20 0B), reducing sugar (6.19%), non reducing sugar (2.01%), total sugar (8.20%), ascorbic acid content (68.83 mg/100g), sugar:acid ratio (12.00), shelf life (2.81 days) and high yield of 387.67 g/plant.

Pages: 784-788  |  723 Views  305 Downloads


Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry
How to cite this article:
Nisarga G, Madaiah D, Dinesh Kumar M and Nandish MS. Influence of fertigation and liquid plant growth promoting rhizo-microbial consortia on fruit quality of strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa Duch.) under naturally ventilated poly house. J Pharmacogn Phytochem 2020;9(4):784-788.

Important Publications Links
Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry Pharmacognosy

Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry

Call for book chapter