Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry
Type of Membership
1. Institutional Membership:
Colleges and Institutes, Research Organizations, Publication Organizations or Individual Journals can apply for institutional membership.
2. Fellow Membership:
One can use the title "FSPP" Fellow Member, Society of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry.
For example - Dr. K. K. Singh, Ph.D., FSPP
Only Person who is qualified the Ph.D. can apply for Fellow Membership.
3. Life Membership:
One can use the title "LSPP" Associate Member, Society of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry.
For example - Dr. K. John, Ph.D., LSPP
4. Annual Membership:
One can apply for annual membership and can avail advantage of the society.
- Contribute to pharmacognosy and phytochemistry research
- Participation in conferences and meetings
- A discount of 10% on subscription cost of journals affiliated by Society of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry.
- Access to Volunteer Opportunities
Apply for Membership
- Online Membership Application Click Here
- Offline Membership Application Click Here
- For Enquiry Click Here